Our patrons support new acquisitions, exhibitions, conservation, education, curatorial posts and help secure the museum's future.
The Ashmolean is Britain's oldest museum, founded in 1683. Our world-famous collections of art and archaeology range from Egyptian mummies to contemporary art, telling human stories across cultures and across times.
The Patrons of the Ashmolean allow us to provide vital financial support to the specific needs of the museum and to realise our goals for an international museum.
- Invitation to the Annual Gala Dinner
- Invitation to join the Annual European Spring Trip
- Visits to private collections
- Private drinks receptions with behind-the-scenes access
- Invitations to special events including curatorial talks, tours and receptions
- Free entry to all exhibitions
- Discounts in the Rooftop Restaurant, Café and the Museum Shop
BECOME A PATRON TODAY
Tel: +44 (0)1865 288161
The Elias Ashmole Trust, registered charity no 1083867
Membership to the Elias Ashmole Group is just £2,000.